Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's Day Memories

I had a nice Mother's Day. The hubby and kiddo took me out for lunch, then we spent most of the day shopping at Lowes and working in the yard. Stacy has spent so much time making the outside of the house look nice - I really appreciate all of his efforts at curb appeal. They decided to let me choose my own Mother's Day gift - so I am on the lookout for the perfect bird bath. However, the gift I'm most grateful for is their love. Cheesy? Definitely. But true.

Perfect example: Allison got very sick Sunday night and had a pretty spectacular vomiting episode all over the bathroom. My wonderful husband silently cleaned up the mess without any prodding or complaints, while I took care of the kiddo. Now if that ain't love, I don't know what is.

No comments: