So now that I have this blog thing figured out, I'm back for my second attempt. Since it's Fathers Day, I wanted to share a story that I found very compelling. It's a two part article about a set of twins born seventeen weeks early. Both were only around 1 pound at birth, and dealt with tremendous odds to survive. I found this story while surfing Yahoo, and it reminded me of how great it is to be a dad. Not only that, but hopefully it will spur more people to donate to March of Dimes. I don't have many charities that I support, but Sprint is a big sponsor of MOD events, and I always try to get involved in some way.
Again, this is a two part story, so it's long, but worth the time. I also included a link to the parents website in case the Yahoo links expire.
Part One: http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080614/ap_on_re_us/born_too_soon_i
Part Two: http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080615/ap_on_re_us/born_too_soon_ii;_ylt=Ahvo1U4oDaaKuvKcpR75k3zZa7gF
http://jakeandjosh.net/default.aspx
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment