Well...it took me like 5 minutes to figure out how to post a comment, but I'm here now!! :) I love the site & I got rid of cable because it is so entertaining!! 2 thumbs up.
I do agree that Allison should really start pulling her weight, as I can't help but notice that she has been unemployed for quite some time.
Of course I read your blog...I look at it at least once a week! I'm so glad that you've been updating it more than twice a year. Being an out of state relative it's one of the ways to keep up on how your family is doing!
I love this site! Since I do not see little Allie (or her parents) as often as I would like, it is nice to catch up on all of the cute things that happen in their lives. It is amazing how much Allie changes in a short period of time..........and how does that child grow her hair so fast??? Happy Birthday Allison, Grandma and Grandpa are coming to your "Fairy Tale" birthday party on Sunday... Till then = Love ya!
Thanks for visiting the Zog Blog. We hope you stop by often to find out what's happening in the lives of Stacy, Jocelyn and Allison. We love to read your comments, so drop us a note when you can.
Our darling daughter
All About Allison
Polite. Smart. Sassy. Impressive vocabulary. Loves all things "princess," yet likes bugs and snakes and crawly things. Still walks on tippy toes. Eats next to nothing and is totally sustained by chocolate milk. Loves to dance and sing. Negotiates bedtime rituals, including "snuggling." Is into horses (like her mom). Gallops everywhere. Funny. Sweet. Wonderful.
Followers
Getting Warmer (with Scentsy Wickless Candles)'s Fan Box
5 comments:
What's up you guys? I check out your postings.
Only comment....Stacy needs to lay off the TACO'S :)~
Let's try & hook up this summer? I'm ready for World of Fun again, Jocelyn ??
What's up you guys? I check out your postings.
Only comment....Stacy needs to lay off the TACO'S :)~
Let's try & hook up this summer? I'm ready for World of Fun again, Jocelyn ??
Well...it took me like 5 minutes to figure out how to post a comment, but I'm here now!! :) I love the site & I got rid of cable because it is so entertaining!! 2 thumbs up.
I do agree that Allison should really start pulling her weight, as I can't help but notice that she has been unemployed for quite some time.
Of course I read your blog...I look at it at least once a week! I'm so glad that you've been updating it more than twice a year. Being an out of state relative it's one of the ways to keep up on how your family is doing!
I love this site! Since I do not
see little Allie (or her parents)
as often as I would like, it is
nice to catch up on all of the cute
things that happen in their lives.
It is amazing how much Allie changes in a short period of time..........and how does that
child grow her hair so fast???
Happy Birthday Allison, Grandma and
Grandpa are coming to your "Fairy Tale" birthday party on Sunday...
Till then = Love ya!
Post a Comment