Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Soon. I Promise.


So, yeahhhh. I haven't posted anything new to my blog since, oh, the Palaeozaic Era. I'd really like to tell you that it's because the summer has been busy and exciting and I just haven't had a spare minute to post anything new.

But the truth of the matter is - well, I've been cheating on my blog with another social networking application. And I really don't care who knows it. So, here it is. Facebook - I LOVE YOU, BABY!

However, my husband likes to remind me that not everyone is as into Facebook as I am (actually, his exact words were, "I think you have a problem"), so some friends and family are missing out on the things I post to that site. Like cute family photos and hilarious stories and inane status updates every 30 minutes. ("Jocelyn is...picking mascara goo out of her tear ducts.")
Therefore, I've decided to recommit to this blog. We've been going to counseling, and are working out our issues. So there is hope after all. Soon.

Unless I decide to hook up with that super sexy Twitter fella. tweet.

No comments: