Sorry that all the postings below are disjointed and out of order. I hadn't posted any new news for a month, so I've been frantically loading pictures as I come across them. I will try to keep up from now on, but no guarantees.
Thanks for visiting the Zog Blog. We hope you stop by often to find out what's happening in the lives of Stacy, Jocelyn and Allison. We love to read your comments, so drop us a note when you can.
Our darling daughter
All About Allison
Polite. Smart. Sassy. Impressive vocabulary. Loves all things "princess," yet likes bugs and snakes and crawly things. Still walks on tippy toes. Eats next to nothing and is totally sustained by chocolate milk. Loves to dance and sing. Negotiates bedtime rituals, including "snuggling." Is into horses (like her mom). Gallops everywhere. Funny. Sweet. Wonderful.
Followers
Getting Warmer (with Scentsy Wickless Candles)'s Fan Box
No comments:
Post a Comment