Oh, and I may have to submit this disasterous cake decorating attempt to one of my favorite blogs, www.cakewrecks.com. This customized ice cream cake is seriously pathetic.
My only guess is that it was Take Your Child To Work Day at TCBY: "Now Timmy, I know you're only five and haven't mastered basic motor skills yet, but why don't you try your hand at piping a message on this cake. Ohhh, you chose to put the exclamation mark in the MIDDLE of the sentence? Interesting choice. But what the heck - why not? Glad to see you're thinking outside the box! Oh ha ha! That was just a little bakery humor. How fun! Now let's see what you do with these sprinkles. Ohhh, you chose to dump them all in ONE PLACE? How festive! Gosh, I sure hope this cake wasn't intended for a special occasion or anything..."
3 comments:
you really do need to send that one in - it would be perfect - too funny!
Oh my gosh...I can't believe it, and your play by play sure seems to be what might have happened! Rhonda
And why did they find it necessary to use two different colors? Happy Birthday really stands out. At least they spelled his name right.
Post a Comment