I'm putting together a "Bedtime" CD for Allison, to help her fall asleep in her own bed. So far, I've downloaded a pretty eclectic mix of songs..."Blue Eyes Cryin' In the Rain" by Willie Nelson (thanks, Dad), "Vincent" by Don McLean, "Godspeed" by the Dixie Chicks, a few songs by Alison Krauss, and a host of others.
When I saw this video from songstress Priscilla Ahn, I knew I had to add it to the collection. It's truly beautiful - and it's interesting to watch how the music is created. Hope you enjoy it, too.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
This was really nice. No "Blue Eyes..." but pretty darn nice just the same. I also enjoyed watching the haircut.
Thanks for visiting the Zog Blog. We hope you stop by often to find out what's happening in the lives of Stacy, Jocelyn and Allison. We love to read your comments, so drop us a note when you can.
Our darling daughter
All About Allison
Polite. Smart. Sassy. Impressive vocabulary. Loves all things "princess," yet likes bugs and snakes and crawly things. Still walks on tippy toes. Eats next to nothing and is totally sustained by chocolate milk. Loves to dance and sing. Negotiates bedtime rituals, including "snuggling." Is into horses (like her mom). Gallops everywhere. Funny. Sweet. Wonderful.
Followers
Getting Warmer (with Scentsy Wickless Candles)'s Fan Box
2 comments:
This was really nice. No "Blue Eyes..." but pretty darn nice just the same. I also enjoyed watching the haircut.
I'm totally in love with this song!!! I must buy her CD!
Post a Comment